Mining Engineer (горный инженер)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Nordgold (Nord Gold N. V.) – международная компания, объединяющая золотодобывающие предприятия. Активы Nordgold включают девять действующих рудников. Предприятия компании расположены в России, Казахстане, Буркина-Фасо и Гвинее, на них заняты около 10 000 сотрудников.
With a presence in six countries over four continents, Nordgold has 9 mines and one project under construction, as well as several other prospective projects in either a feasibility study, advanced or early exploration phases. The Company employs over 8,000 people. Guided by a strategy focused on finding, developing, and streamlining assets, Nordgold seeks to be an employer of choice. We want our people to realize their potential in conditions that are both comfortable and safe. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the recruitment, management and development of our people.
Our motto is “more than gold” because we believe that only a business model built on
social responsibility and steady growth can lead to long-term success for the Company.
We are looking for talented and proactive JUNIOR MINING ENGINEER
You Responsibilities :
- Management of all steps of Open-pit and Underground Mining – Drill and Blast, Loading, Haulage. Development of short, middle and long-term mining plans and control over execution.
- Sustainable development of Mining operations and best practice implementation.
Whom we are looking for
- 1 year + of work experience in one of the relevant industry.
- Diploma from technical international or national schools
- Intermediate English (must be able to communicate in English as a second language)
- A keen motivation to work in an international company with different locations.
- Ability to recognize and act on opportunities to improve production.
- Strong leadership & analytical skills.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What we offer
- Personal development based on individual approach (mentoring, coaching, corporate trainings).
- Work in international company with: high quality, long life and low cost assets; leading operating practices and an absolute focus on safety; the best and brightest talent;
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme;
- Work location - one of Nordgold mines in Russian Federation;
- Rotation basis work schedule (6 weeks on/ 3 weeks off at our international mines; 45 days on/45 days off at Russian mines)