Nordgold (Nord Gold N. V.) – международная компания, объединяющая золотодобывающие предприятия. Активы Nordgold включают девять действующих рудников. Предприятия компании расположены в России, Казахстане, Буркина-Фасо и Гвинее, на них заняты около 10 000 сотрудников.
Nordgold is looking for beginner potential mechanical-engineering professionals within Fast Track Program.
The program aims to attract individuals to Nordgold that have strong professional skills, are motivated to develop themselves further and have the potential to grow within the company and undertake key managerial roles within 3 years. Our international program providing training and exciting work experiences across Nordgold’s geographical locations around the world. This will all be done under the guidance of a mentor from Nordgold’s team of top managers, The Fast Track program will develop international and career-minded individuals to their maximum potential.
We are looking for talented and proactive graduates who are willing to utilize their skills and knowledge achieved in University. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply key skills required for the role e.g. technical discipline knowledge, project management, planning, problem solving and safety management. Other key management skills include good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What can we offer?
• Personal development based on individual approach (mentoring, coaching, corporate trainings);
• Work in international company with:
- high quality, long life and low cost assets;
- leading operating practices and an absolute focus on safety;
- the best and brightest talent;
• Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme;
• Work location – one of Nordgold mines in Africa (Burkina Faso, Guinea), Russia or Kazakhstan;
• Rotation basis work schedule (6 weeks on/ 3 weeks off at our international mines; 45 days on/45 days off at Russian mines).
What are we looking for?
• A graduate diploma from technical universities (Mobile Maintenance, Heavy mobile equipment, Mechanical engineering and other relevant technical education);
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a relevant industry (including internships);
• Upper-Intermediate level of English or French language;
• A keen motivation to work in an international company with different locations;
• Ability to recognize and act on opportunities to improve production;
• Strong leadership & analytical skills;
• Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Mechanical engineer (international Fast Track program)
з/п не указана